Experience: 2 years (Minimum)
- Minimum of 2 years of Singleview based software administration experience (must be hands on) administering/implementing Singleview integration platform.
- Have excellent debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Performance tuning and analysis for performance-related issues.
- Be detail-oriented having extensive integration and server side administration experience.
- Security implementation, encryption and data integrity validation.
- Experience with Major Singleview upgrades.
- Automation planning and implementation.
- Architecture design and HA building and scaling.
- Experience with instance refreshes, building of new Singleview environments, applying patches, support of all bill runs activities etc.
- Have relevant experience integrating cloud and on-premise applications.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate and work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate and meet deliverables (offshore incl.)
- Be able to lead a team of admins, collaborate and work in a fast-paced global team environment with minimal supervision and have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in shifts including night shift and support on weekends for deployments or outages.
|Minimum 2 years