Experience: 7+ years
Oracle Subscriptions Management Cloud lead is responsible for working closely with Business Analysts, Global Delivery Leads, and onshore/offshore development team members to help them implement Oracle Cloud solutions and be the SME in Subscriptions & Revenue Management. The ideal candidate should collaborate with our Engineering/BRM team to understand their business requirements, design solutions and support the implementation process to facilitate successful project delivery. You’ll have the chance to bring in innovative concepts and ideas while utilizing our well-established processes and best practices.
- Implement and Support Subscriptions and Revenue Management module in Oracle Cloud ERP production systems.
- Gather business requirements, document those, do fit gap analysis and map them to Oracle Cloud ERP application.
- Engage business users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure effective technology solutions.
- Do system configurations, create technical/functional design documents, develop and document test scripts.
- Conduct requirement and design workshops, manage and run conference room pilots, and drive user testing and training workshops.
- Co-ordinate with the onshore functional and technical teams as needed for all project deliverables throughout the different phases of the implementation.
- At least 7+ years of Implementation / Support experience in implementing Oracle ERP Applications.
- At least 2 Oracle Subscriptions Cloud implementations, working as Subscriptions lead functional consultant.
- Excellent functional knowledge and hands-on experience on Oracle Subscriptions Cloud and Revenue Management Cloud
- Excellent functional knowledge and hands-on experience on Oracle Fusion Pricing and Installed Base
- Experience working with Oracle CPQ and Order Management Cloud
- Must have good understanding of Saas Extensions – using Groovy, Algorithms, Application Composer
- Knowledge of integrations with other modules including Accounts Receivables, Revenue Management, Order Management and CPQ
- Good knowledge in Oracle Finance modules, General Ledger (GL), Receivables (AR), and Revenue Management.
- Good Knowledge in configuring SLA rules
- Good Knowledge in Oracle SCM – Order Management, Pricing and Product management
- Good Knowledge of REST APIs and Integration Cloud
- Good Knowledge about Data Conversion/Migrations, Inbound/Outbound interfaces, and Reports.
- Ability to Configure Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Strong consulting experience and business analytical skills to gather and document business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, business process designs, managing conference room pilots (CRPs), perform functional configuration, perform functional testing and conduct user training workshops.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks on assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to work well in a global team environment.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education plus relevant experience, in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Management, Business Administration, or related technical field